Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Card - Part 1

Birthdays to me are important as it is the anniversary of my birth and it is celebrated each year to mark another year of a precious life. I was brought up in a culture where birthday cakes, presents and balloons are always in relation to birthdays.. In every birthday party I attended since I was young, the 3 things I mentioned above can never be missed out in which ever party I went to. Birthday cakes, presents and balloons are not only commonly used in birthday parties in Malaysia but also in other countries.

Below are some pictures I used as references for my birthday card design.

An Indian child's birthday party celebrated with the cake, presents and balloons.


A beautifully decorated birthday party venue with balloons.


And every children's favourite, Ronald McDonald... with all the 3 items I hav mentioned.


Some beautiful birthday cakes..

The presents...

I'm using the 3 items in my bday card design. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment